Secret deodorant gifts USWNT $529K after World Cup win
The company, which is owned by Procter & Gamble — a sponsor of the national team — gifted each of the 23 players $23,000.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts
- Thursday Night Football FanDuel Picks: NFL DFS lineup advice for Week 15 Chargers-Raiders single-game tournaments
- Taylor Swift is good luck charm for Brazilian soccer club Corinthians
- Giannis Antetokounmpo contract details: Bucks star silences rumors by signing supermax extension
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Raheem Mostert, Ronald Jones, James Conner, more impacting Week 15 waiver wire pickups