How does a router select between two routes in routing table that are equally long (paths with identical metrics to the same destination network) ?
Select between two routes that are equally long
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How Router sends radio signals to expected device in LAN [closed]
- Specific machine on network keeps timing out intermittently [closed]
- Possible to access ISE as storage?
- why do i sometime need a modem with my router but others times i don’t [closed]
- No network connection when connecting to server directly to router, connections over switch work