Sequins, sunflowers and sea creatures: Dougie Wallace’s Glastonbury gallery
Originally from Glasgow and now based in east London, the photographer has won international acclaim for his portraits of people from his home town and beyond. With a particular interest in nightlife’s unexpected beauty, Wallace didn’t lack inspiration on his first visit to Glastonbury. ‘There is drama everywhere,’ he says. ‘Everything is turned right up’ Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- ‘I still want to have hope’: images inspired by terminal cancer – in pictures
- Is nicknaming a common practice in Bulgarian culture?
- The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity (2021) by David Graeber & David Wengrow – Online reading group meetings every 2 weeks (The next meeting on Feb. 1 is on "The Indigenous Critique" of European civilization)
- The Bachelor Recap: America’s Next Top Villain
- Priya Kansara’s Only Injury While Filming Polite Society Was From… Walking