Sleeping in on the weekend can’t make up for lost sleep
Using the weekend to catch up on sleep is ineffective at making-up for lost sleep and offsetting the consequences to a person’s health.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim
- New to IOT…where are the ipv6 enabled/5ghz wifi devices?
- New Encryption Technique Better Protects Photographs in the Cloud