Social Media Use Is Linked to Brain Changes in Teens, Research Finds
Teens who frequently checked social media showed an increasing sensitivity to peer feedback, although the cause of the changes was not clear.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Over-the-Counter Narcan Could Save More Lives. But Price and Stigma Are Obstacles.
- Smell-Loss Tests Could Reveal Health Problems
- Why Primates (Including Humans) Love to Spin Ourselves around until We All Fall Down
- Cases of a Drug-Resistant Fungus Tripled During the COVID Pandemic
- One of the Luckiest Lightning Strikes Ever Recorded
Be First to Comment