Sons, fathers and clones: Caryl Churchill’s A Number – in pictures
A father is confronted by three sons – two of whom are clones of the first – in Churchill’s classic play, which has a 20th-anniversary revival at the Old Vic this month Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Cat Power’s Best Covers and Biggest Changes, According to Chan Marshall
- Hamlet, Henry V and Jerusalem’s Rooster: Mark Rylance’s stage roles – in pictures
- Tongue Twister: Megan Thee Stallion and Shenseea ‘Lick’ It Up for Music Video
- Lana Del Rey Joins Euphoria Universe with ‘Watercolor Eyes’
- Single ***** Female Is a Jarringly Light Portrait of Alcoholism and Addiction