Soul Is Pixar at Its Most Unpredictably Weird
Pixar has made movies that have ventured into the afterlife, opened on the blighted remnants of a postapocalyptic Earth, and regarded the immensity of death through the eyes of a set of beloved anthropomorphic toys. But with Soul, which hits <a href="https://disneyplus.bn5x.net/c/482924/... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Marvel directors the Russo brothers: ‘The Avengers films were a powerful political tool, at the right time’
- The Notorious BIG: his 20 greatest tracks – ranked!
- Will my forbidden relationship affect my career?
- Drake Gets Personal, Drops New Three Song EP Scary Hours 2
- Justin Bieber Asks You To ‘Hold On’ Till He’s Done Robbing a Bank In Music Vid