Speeding up the evolution of proteins wins the chemistry Nobel
Work on evolving new proteins from old ones takes the Nobel Prize in chemistry.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- Climate Scientists Forecast High Temperatures Into the Fall
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Phony Diagnoses Hide High Rates of Drugging at Nursing Homes
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim