Sprawling Coral Reef Resembling Roses Is Discovered Off Tahiti
The reef, which is just under two miles long and is in “pristine” condition, was found by a team of divers mapping the ocean floor for UNESCO.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- how helpful is learning app development?/Tips on what i should learn next?
- How Abortion Medications Differ from ‘Plan B’ and Other Emergency Contraceptives
- Feathers May Have Helped Dinosaurs Survive Their First Apocalypse
- Will There Be Enough Monkeypox Vaccine?
- An Implantable Ice Pack Tries to Relieve Pain without Opioids