I am able to ssh into the machine remotely from my laptop with Tailscale installed. However, I cannot access other servers like Grafana etc. using the Tailscale IP address. I have tried disabling the firewall and also tested with the Python simpleHTTP server on other ports. Does one need to create an ssh tunnel for this application or set up some kind of port forwarding?
I have a Raspberry Pi with Tailscale at a remote location connected to the internet using a TMobile WiFi over LTE.
SSH works over tailscale but other servers are not accessible [closed]
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How bad is doing a back-to-back connection to do VLAN mapping (vlan-stacking limitation)?
- Why does adding to ‘domain’ without .local work? [closed]
- Creating my own Wi-Fi for my network
- How does a PIM router know which neighbour is the upstream router?
- Why router treats receive-adjacency packets differently than transit IP packets? [closed]