Standing Committee on Emerging Infectious Diseases Provides Rapid Response to Government on Key Coronavirus Questions
Formed earlier this month, the National Academies’ Standing Committee on Emerging Infectious Diseases and 21st Century Health Threats was assembled at the request of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Why the Odds Are Stacked Against a Promising New Covid Drug
- New COVID Antiviral Cuts Hospitalizations in Half
- Scientists Decipher 57 Letters That Mary, Queen of Scots Wrote before Her Beheading
- 4.9 Million Fabuloso Bottles Recalled for Bacteria Risk
- Dwarf Planet Quaoar Has a Ring That Shouldn’t Be Where Astronomers Saw It