Stanley Cup Final 2019: SN Q&A with Jeremy Roenick on playing with a broken jaw
Jeremy Roenick suffered two broken jaws during his NHL career. He spoke with Sporting News prior to Game 5 about what Bruins captain Zdeno Chara is facing.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Jim Harbaugh plans to give his bonus money to Michigan AD staffers who had pay cuts
- Fantasy Waiver Wire: FAAB Report for Week 13 pickups, free agents
- How much does adding a Cy Young winner help a team? Mets, Mariners hoping for improvements
- Why was Nets’ Blake Griffin benched? Six-time All-Star ‘didn’t necessarily see that coming’
- Will Brian Kelly coach if Notre Dame makes the College Football Playoff?