While the defending champion Washington Capitals remain mostly intact and ready to contend again in 2018-19, their odds of repeating a Stanley Cup run are slim.
Stanley Cup odds, predictions, favorites for the 2018-19 NHL season
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bryson DeChambeau long drive contest: How to watch the 2021 long drive world championship
- Cowboys vs. Eagles final score, results: Philadelphia penalties aid Dallas rout on ‘Monday Night Football’
- Eli Manning demonstrates the double bird live on ‘Monday Night Football,’ then apologizes
- Fantasy Waiver Wire Week 4: TEs Dalton Schultz, Zach Ertz among top free agent pickups after Monday night breakouts
- Did Nick Saban make subtle recruiting pitch to Arch Manning during ‘MNF’ appearance?