Stars may keep spinning fast, long into old age
NASA’s TESS telescope has spotted an old star that spins too fast for theory to explain, suggesting that stars may have a magnetic midlife crisis.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Children’s Birthdays May Have Spread COVID Infections
- Australia’s Plague of Mice Is Devastating and Could Get a Lot Worse
- How many devices can a MU-MIMO router be able to support?
- New Coronavirus Variants Are Urgently Being Tracked Around the World
- Texas Power Companies Are Remotely Raising Temperatures on Residents’ Smart Thermostats