Statement from the Organizing Committee on Reported Human Embryo Genome Editing
On the eve of the Second International Summit on Human Genome Editing, we were informed of the birth of twins in China whose embryonic genomes had been edited.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Live Updates: Watch the Crew Return to Earth
- When Will the SpaceX Inspiration4 Crew Splashdown?
- Why Goats Became the Unconventional Weapon Against Wildfires
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space