Steelers’ JuJu Smith-Schuster says he’ll stop TikTok dances on opponents’ logos
Steelers wideout JuJu Smith-Schuster said he'll stop dancing on the logos of Pittsburgh's opponents for his TikTok brand, instead taking the route he says is for the good of the team.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Cole Caufield continues red-hot play with goal in Canadiens’ Game 6 overtime win
- Canadiens ready for next step in 2021 journey: Franchise’s first Stanley Cup Final since ’93
- Tom Brady, James Corden golf, belt out ‘Hamilton’ song ahead of ‘The Match’
- Cameron Payne injury update: Suns guard out for remainder of Game 3 with ankle injury
- Kyle Schwarber, discarded by Cubs in offseason, hitting homers at historic rate for Nationals