Of all the things that could’ve linked former president Richard Nixon to current president Donald Trump in our “political climate,” their drawl and penchant for scandalous activities are taking a temporary back-seat in favor of some Florida hospitality. Because as Stephen Colbert realized on The Late Show last night, Trump ... <a href="http://www.vulture.com/2018/12/donald-trump-and-richard-nixon-share-big-parallel-colbert.html" title="Click here to read more about Stephen Colbert Is Begging History to Repeat Itself With This Trump&mdash;Nixon Coincidence">More »</a><div class="feedflare">
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Chris Harrison Apologizes for ‘Imperfect’ Behavior, But Refuses to Quit Bachelor
- Square Buys Tidal, Explaining Jay-Z and Jack Dorsey’s New Friendship
- Paramount+ Is Here. Is It Too Late?
- St Vincent: ‘I’d been feral for so long. I was sort of in outer space’
- This is a orthodox christian and muslim household, we love celabrating easter and nowruz! Happy both to everybody out there.