Of all the things that could’ve linked former president Richard Nixon to current president Donald Trump in our “political climate,” their drawl and penchant for scandalous activities are taking a temporary back-seat in favor of some Florida hospitality. Because as Stephen Colbert realized on The Late Show last night, Trump ... <a href="http://www.vulture.com/2018/12/donald-trump-and-richard-nixon-share-big-parallel-colbert.html" title="Click here to read more about Stephen Colbert Is Begging History to Repeat Itself With This Trump&mdash;Nixon Coincidence">More »</a><div class="feedflare">
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- ‘You’re toxic!’ Can TV shows survive when their star becomes a scandal?
- Top 10 books about duels | Dan Glaister
- Outrage as male voice actor dubs Laverne *** in Italian-language Promising Young Woman
- How to Kidnap the Rich by Rahul Raina review – a satire on modern India
- This man made opera history. Why did I not know him?