Stephen Curry suffered a left adductor strain, but Steve Kerr was more concerned by the Warriors' attitude in defeat.
Stephen Curry (groin) due for MRI after exiting Warriors’ first home loss
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Why are Australian Open fans shouting “Siuuu!” at tennis players? Cristiano Ronaldo’s celebration explained
- AFCON 2022 Round of 16: Matches, schedule, times, TV for Africa Cup of Nations knockout round
- Arsenal vs. Liverpool live score, updates, highlights from Carabao Cup semifinal second leg
- Deaths of mother, toddler at Petco Park ruled suicide-homicide
- Titans change ticket policy in attempt to discourage Bengals fans from attending playoff game