Stephen Hinshaw Receives National Academy of Medicine’s Sarnat Award for Contributions to Understanding and Treating Mental Health Conditions in Childhood and Adolescence and Stigma Prevention Efforts
The National Academy of Medicine today announced Stephen P. Hinshaw is the recipient of the 2020 Rhoda and Bernard Sarnat International Prize in Mental Health, for basic and applied research on individuals with externalizing disorders, and for efforts to reduce mental illness stigma through youth-based programs and the promotion of humanization.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Manchin’s Donors Include Pipeline Giants That Win in His Climate Deal
- Five Decades in the Making: Why It Took Congress So Long to Act on Climate
- Some Women Turn to Self-Managed Abortion as Access Recedes
- Dolphin Strangers Met in the Bahamas. Things Went Swimmingly.
- There’s Just One Drug to Treat Monkeypox. Good Luck Getting It.