Steve Kerr isn’t worried about Warriors’ big loss to Lakers: ‘We’re going to get through it’
“As long as you keep responding, keep showing up to work, keep sticking together, keep working, good things are going to happen,” Kerr said.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Euro 2021 top goal scorer: Updated rankings in the Golden Boot race
- Updated Euro 2021 group scenarios: How each team can advance to the Round of 16
- Euro 2021 third-place rules: How best 3rd-place teams advance from groups
- Euro 2021 Round of 16: Matches, schedule, times, TV for knockout round
- Who won the US Open 2021? Complete scores, results, highlights from Torrey Pines