Steve Kerr questions Warriors’ desire in lopsided loss: ‘It looked like we were jogging’
Warriors coach Steve Kerr felt there was a lack of "anger" from his team in its biggest home loss of his tenure.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Giants vs. Washington Fantasy Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em for Week 2 ‘Thursday Night Football’
- Why Bengals’ Tee Higgins plans to change his number after the 2021 NFL season
- Fantasy RB Rankings Week 2: Who to start, sit at running back in fantasy football
- Fantasy RB PPR Rankings Week 2: Who to start, sit at running back in fantasy football
- Giants vs. Washington odds, prediction, betting trends for NFL ‘Thursday Night Football’