Styrene Reasonably Anticipated to Be a Human Carcinogen, New Report Confirms
A new report from the National Research Council has upheld the listing of styrene as “reasonably anticipated to be a human carcinogen” in the National Toxicology Program’s 12th Report on Carcinogens (RoC).
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Noise monitor to trigger a lambda function or Alexa routine?
- Omicron Has Scary Mutations. That Doesn’t Mean They Work Well Together
- Globalstar, Inc: Raising The Bar In SPOT Device Sales And Commercial IoT Offerings
- Antiviral Covid-19 Pills Are Coming. Will There Be Enough Tests?
- A Graphical Guide to Ischemic Heart Disease