Summer Heat Killed 61,000 in Europe in 2022, Study Says
Researchers suggest that strategies to cope with higher temperatures aren’t keeping pace with global warming.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- New Sickle Cell Therapies Will Be Out of Reach Where They Are Needed Most
- A Tyrannosaur Was Found Fossilized, and So Was Its Last Meal
- Genes That Boost Fertility Also Shorten Our Life, Study Suggests
- Once They Were Pets. Now Giant Goldfish Are Menacing the Great Lakes.
- F.D.A. Approves 2 Sickle Cell Treatments, One Using CRISPR Gene Editing