Sunflower Sea Stars Are Set to Get Protection Under the Endangered Species Act
Sunflower sea stars, hit by a “climate-fueled pandemic,” play a key role in keeping marine ecosystems balanced.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Arctic Sea Ice Hits Its Annual Low
- Jupiter’s Moon Europa May Hide Tantalizing Carbon in Mysterious Ocean
- This Efficiency-Obsessed Psychologist (and Mother of 11) Revolutionized Kitchen Design
- Period Food Cravings Are Real. A New Brain Finding Could Explain Why They Happen
- NASA’s Gorgeous New Moon Image Paints Shackleton Crater in Light and Shadow