Sylvester Stallone attacks ‘parasitical’ Rocky producer over rights to franchise
The star and writer of the boxing movie franchise also describes the veteran producer, Irwin Winkler, as ‘untalented’ Sylvester Stallone has launched a verbal attack on veteran producer Irwin Winkler over the Rocky movies, describing Winkler as “untalented and parasitical” for not assigning him any portion of the rights to the boxing-movie series for which Stallone created the original characters and wrote and directed numerous entries. Stallone posted an offensive caricature of Winkler on social media, writing: “I really would like have at least a little WHAT’s LEFT of my RIGHTS back – I believe That would be a FAIR gesture from this 93 year old gentleman.” Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity (2021) by David Graeber & David Wengrow – Online reading group meetings every 2 weeks (The next meeting on Feb. 1 is on "The Indigenous Critique" of European civilization)
- The Bachelor Recap: America’s Next Top Villain
- Priya Kansara’s Only Injury While Filming Polite Society Was From… Walking
- Below Deck Recap: Alissa’s Villain Era
- Paramount+ and Showtime Have Hard Launched Their Merger