Team From University of Maryland, Baltimore, Wins Grand Prize in 2018 D.C. Public Health Case Challenge
The winners of the sixth annual D.C. Public Health Case Challenge were announced at this year’s National Academy of Medicine (NAM) Annual Meeting.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- This Fire-Loving Fungus Eats Charcoal, if It Must
- Laszlo Z. Bito, Scientist, Novelist and Philanthropist, Dies at 87
- What is your recommended way of getting into/staying in IOT and embedded systems development without the use of many libraries and such? And how do you not lose motivation?
- How Did the New Variant Get Its Name?
- Booster Rollout for Nursing Homes Is Sluggish