Tenshin Nasukawa vows to ‘take down’ relaxed Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he can do three rounds in his sleep, but Tenshin Nasukawa plans to give him a wake-up call.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Lionel Messi scores sick free kick goal in 2021 Copa America debut
- USA Olympic swimming trials results: Tracking the 2021 U.S. team for every men’s, women’s event
- Proposed College Football Playoff expansion gives NCAA a dozen reasons to cut regular season by a game
- Juwan Howard reportedly ‘not interested in even a discussion’ about leaving Michigan, joining NBA
- Westminster Dog Show prize money: How much do the winners make in 2021?