Texans, Jadeveon Clowney not expected to reach long-term deal, report says
Clowney is expected to play this season under his $15.9 million franchise tag, though he is likely to miss the majority of training camp.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Mariners trade rumors: GM Jerry Dipoto says Kendall Graveman deal with Astros not only deadline move
- Watch Simone Biles tell USA Gymnastics teammates she was withdrawing from Olympics team final
- ‘Bring it’: Oregon primed to put Pac-12 back on playoff stage in 2021
- MLB trade deadline superlatives: Best hitter (Bryant), best pitcher (Scherzer), best blockbuster option (Gallo)
- 2021 Fantasy Football RB Sleepers: Potential running back breakouts, draft steals