Texans paid Jadeveon Clowney $7M bonus to trade him to Seahawks, report says
According to a report, the Texans paid Clowney a $7 million signing bonus to "sweeten the trade" for financially strapped Seattle.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- SEC announces additional cross-division opponents, new home and road schedules
- Champions League: Real Madrid is Spain’s best team but a long way behind Europe’s best
- Tiger Woods live score, results, highlights from Friday’s Round 2 at the PGA Championship
- Giants’ DeAndre Baker charged with four counts of robbery with a firearm, report says
- Penguins vs. Canadiens: Carey Price shuts outs Sidney Crosby and Co., Pittsburgh ousted in Game 4 of NHL playoffs qualifier