"I had my faith in God," Hal said Wednesday. "I did everything I could to beat this. The cancer went away."
Texans safety Andre Hal in remission after battling Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Steve Smith, Andre Johnson headline 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame first-time nominees
- Fantasy Waiver Wire: FAAB Report for Week 3 pickups, free agents
- What the Taliban’s takeover means for Afghanistan cricket and women’s athletes
- Marlins outfielder Jesus Sanchez channels Kevin Mitchell in bare-handed catch
- Fantasy Updates: Latest news on injured Amari Cooper & Odell Beckham Jr., status update on Will Fuller affecting Week 3 rankings