Super Asymmetry, Super Asymmetry, Super Asymmetry … that’s going to be the main Shamy story line for the rest of the series, apparently, and I’m already wishing for a big time jump that might allow us to go into the future to find out what else is going to happen ... <a href="http://www.vulture.com/2019/01/the-big-bang-theory-recap-season-12-episode-11.html" title="Click here to read more about The Big Bang Theory Recap: Paint(ball)ed Into a Corner">More »</a><div class="feedflare">
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Lena Dunham Penning, Producing Polly Pocket Picture
- Webinar: Secrets to Successfully Language Learn Online
- Joshua Bassett Joins the Alphabet, So: ***** Disney Prince When?
- Mumford & Sons’ Winston Marshall Quits Band to ‘Speak Freely’ About Extremism
- 12 Hollywood Insiders Reveal Who’s Really Winning the Streaming Wars