The Cheetahs Made a ****. Then the Safari Trucks Swarmed In.
A video showing dozens of vehicles moving in on a pair of big cats in a Kenyan game reserve highlights how “aggressive tourism” can put endangered animals at even greater risk.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Fast, Deep Cuts in Emissions Are Needed to Avoid ‘Climate Time Bomb’
- The Strange Way a 12-Foot-Long Invasive Python Was Caught
- Earth to Hit Critical Global Warming Threshold by Early 2030s
- RSV Vaccines Are Nearly Here, After Decades of False Starts
- The World’s Simplest Theorem Shows That 8,000 People Globally Have the Same Number of Hairs on Their Head
Be First to Comment