The Emmys Really Tried Some Things
It is a confusing but often entertaining time to watch television. Appropriately, the 2022 Emmy Awards honoring all that television was also a confusing, often entertaining experience. More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Carbuncles and King Charles: was the royal family’s meddling supertroll right about architecture?
- ‘This gets the stinkfaces going!’: DJs on the tracks they are asked about the most
- ‘Irish people have faced centuries of discrimination’: why are Lord of the Rings’ accents so offensively bad?
- Marvel’s Blade Loses Director Bassam Tariq
- Netflix Batgirl’d Grendel, Series Not Moving Forward