The first chlamydia vaccine has passed a major test
A clinical trial for a vaccine against the sexually transmitted disease found that the product provoked an immune response.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Heart Problems After Vaccination Are Very Rare, Federal Researchers Say
- Scientist Finds Early Coronavirus Sequences That Had Been Mysteriously Deleted
- Musical Chairs? Why Swapping Seats Could Reduce Orchestra Aerosols.
- The Architecture of an IoT Platform – Data Storage
- Some Republicans Find Failure to Grapple With Climate Change a ‘Political Liability’