With just one week to go in the competition (can you believe it!), our four semi-finalists must face the gauntlet that is patisserie. This French-themed episode is off to a very French start with our signature challenge: three varieties of bite-sized petit four, a dozen of each. These tempting little ... <a href="http://www.vulture.com/2018/08/the-great-british-baking-show-recap-season-5-episode-9.html" title="Click here to read more about The Great British Baking Show Recap: If the Choux Fits">More »</a><div class="feedflare">
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Fake Government Birds… You Heard Right!
- Sundance 2023: Anne Hathaway, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Julia Louis-Dreyfus lead lineup
- Colbert on Herschel Walker: ‘self-aware cinderblock’ who ‘didn’t belong in the Senate’
- Jerry Minor’s Ride From Flint to Mr. Show, SNL, and Beyond
- Shania Twain’s People’s Choice Awards Medley Did Impress Us Much