The largest seaweed bloom ever detected spanned the Atlantic in 2018
Nutrient-rich water from the Amazon River may be helping massive seaweed mats to flourish each summer in the Atlantic Ocean.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Hidden in Plain Sight: Has Evidence for Life on Venus Been in Our Grasp for 40 Years?
- A High-Tech Twin for a Renaissance Masterpiece
- We Learn Faster When We Aren’t Told What Choices to Make
- IoT Survery finds majority of businesses have found it has helped them survive COVID related economic problems
- At the Edge of Time, a Litter of Galactic Puppies