The Oscars Carpet Has Lost Its Fizz
Look, it needs to be said. The Oscars should never have dyed the carpet to match the drapes (or step and repeat, whatever). This “Champagne” carpet is not giving 95 years of Hollywood magic. It’s not... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Italians are more similar to black brown and asian than to other white people (europeans and european descent).
- Vietnam’s magical Mid-autumn Festival – Starts September 29! (Today)
- One of last living witnesses and ex-gang leader indicted in Tupac Shakur ******
- Of Mice and Men first-draft fragment torn up by Steinbeck’s dog goes to auction
- ‘It felt like the beginning of the third world war … It still does’ – Mstyslav Chernov on 20 Days in Mariupol