The Photograph Is an Imperfect Delight
Onscreen, romance is best communicated through looks. Sometimes a look is tinted with regret, like in the final glances shared by Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in 1942’s Casablanca. Other times, a look is almost violent in its lustfulness, like those shared by Fred MacMurra... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Chris Harrison Apologizes for ‘Imperfect’ Behavior, But Refuses to Quit Bachelor
- Square Buys Tidal, Explaining Jay-Z and Jack Dorsey’s New Friendship
- Paramount+ Is Here. Is It Too Late?
- St Vincent: ‘I’d been feral for so long. I was sort of in outer space’
- This is a orthodox christian and muslim household, we love celabrating easter and nowruz! Happy both to everybody out there.