The Photograph Is an Imperfect Delight
Onscreen, romance is best communicated through looks. Sometimes a look is tinted with regret, like in the final glances shared by Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in 1942’s Casablanca. Other times, a look is almost violent in its lustfulness, like those shared by Fred MacMurra... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- ‘You’re toxic!’ Can TV shows survive when their star becomes a scandal?
- Top 10 books about duels | Dan Glaister
- Outrage as male voice actor dubs Laverne *** in Italian-language Promising Young Woman
- How to Kidnap the Rich by Rahul Raina review – a satire on modern India
- This man made opera history. Why did I not know him?