The Search for a COVID-19 Vaccine — ‘There’s No One Winner’
It normally takes 15 to 20 years to develop a vaccine, but due to the urgency of the COVID-19 pandemic, researchers are accelerating the vaccine development process.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Nursing Homes Confront New Covid Outbreaks Amid Calls for Staff Vaccination Mandates
- ‘Breakthrough’ Infections Do Not Mean COVID Vaccines Are Failing
- Democrats Seek $500 Billion in Climate Damages From Big Polluting Companies
- F.D.A. Aims to Give Final Approval to Pfizer Vaccine by Early Next Month
- IoTeX and SOTA — NFT Marketplace Demo + AMA