There’s Nothing Funny About Julia Louis-Dreyfus’s Performance in Downhill
Ruben Östlund’s 2014 film Force Majeure — about a husband and wife whose relationship starts fraying after he abandons her and their kids during a moment of perceived danger at a ski resort — is so finely calibrated that the idea of an American remake sounds not just unnecessary but pote... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- This is a orthodox christian and muslim household, we love celabrating easter and nowruz! Happy both to everybody out there.
- How The Muppet Show Turned Kermit, Piggy & Co. Into Style Icons
- ‘Feeling the heat from all sides’: on patrol with the LAPD – in pictures
- Famous Non-******* Alec Baldwin Quits Twitter Again, Says It’s For ********
- Good Trouble Recap: Art Breaker