Third Strike Laws Have Been Hurting Entire Communities For Years. These Lawyers Are Trying To Change That
Brittany K. Barnett of the Buried Alive Project and MiAngel Cody of the Decarceration Collective have joined forces on a new initiative called the Third Strike Campaign, which sheds light on people who’ve been imprisoned for life for low-level drug offenses.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Trump lip-sync star Sarah Cooper gets Netflix special
- Prosecutors charge 3 with threatening women in R. Kelly case
- Review: Rare spotlight role for superb pianist Matt Rollings
- Three men charged with trying to bribe, intimidate women who accused singer R. Kelly of abuse
- Lucille Ball Comedy Festival goes virtual in its 29th year