This Toilet Seat Could Transform Home Health Care for Seniors — One Vital Sign at a Time
Imagine if just by sitting on the toilet, you could collect actionable information about your health. Although health and fitness wearables can help do that job, people tend to lose interest after a few months. Fitbits are forgotten at home or put in a drawer when the battery dies. Even stepping on a scale or using a Bluetooth blood pressure monitor can be difficult tasks to remember, if they’re not part of your routine. This can be especially true for seniors, who are generally less likely to use wearable gadgets.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Bezos’ Blue Origin Loses Challenge to NASA SpaceX Lunar Lander Contract
- U.S. Authorities Seek Documents From Troubled Covid Vaccine Manufacturer
- Those Virus Sequences That Were Suddenly Deleted? They’re Back
- Vaccinated People May Spread the Virus, Though Rarely, C.D.C. Reports
- C.D.C. Internal Report Calls Delta Variant as Contagious as Chickenpox