Ohio State came back from 12 points down in the fourth quarter to defeat Penn State 27-26 on Saturday.
Three takeaways from No. 4 Ohio State’s comeback win over No. 9 Penn State
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NFL Week 2 rookie QB grades: Zach Wilson flunks, Justin Fields flashes and Trevor Lawrence flounders
- Why Lionel Messi’s substitution was so controversial: PSG manager Pochettino explains move
- Jets QB Zach Wilson responds to four-interception day: Fans ‘should be booing’
- PSG vs. Lyon result: Messi controversially subbed off, but Icardi nets late winner
- How Bill Belichick, Patriots continued to dominate rookie QBs against Jets’ Zach Wilson