Tiger Woods’ Masters win sparked ‘profound’ interest for people to play golf, report says
The number of golf rounds played in the U.S. in April surged, despite historically wet weather in many regions.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- App State? Michigan puts a run of mediocrity behind it with a dominating Big Ten title
- Celtics put on offensive clinic as Trail Blazers continue to slide in the standings
- Is it time to start worrying about the Nets record against contending teams?
- College Football Playoff picture: Alabama, Michigan, Georgia, Cincinnati; plus New Year’s Six picks
- Pitt’s Israel Abanikanda hit by Wake Forest assistant, responds with 2 TDs in ACC title game