Tiger Woods’ name removed from wrongful death lawsuit involving his restaurant
Woods was one of the names in the lawsuit, filed in May, that alleged an employee at the golfer's Jupiter restaurant.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- USA Olympic basketball bracket: Americans draw Spain in quarterfinals on path to medal
- Olympic 100m results: Italy’s Marcell Jacobs shocks USA’s Fred Kerley to win gold
- USA vs. France time, channel, TV schedule to watch 2021 Olympic women’s basketball game
- Will Simone Biles participate in balance beam final? MyKayla Skinner thinks ‘yes’
- Olympic gymnastics results: MyKayla Skinner, Suni Lee medal in vault and uneven bars finals