Tiger Woods ready for rest after missing US Open cut
Tiger Woods reflected on his second round in New York, where he failed to qualify for the weekend.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Grizzlies vs. Bulls live score, updates, highlights from NBA MLK Day game
- NBA trade rumors: Warriors, Lakers among most interesting teams ahead of 2022 NBA trade deadline
- Dean Blandino says official committed crucial mistake during Cowboys vs. 49ers final play
- Did Larry Fitzgerald retire? Explaining why Cardinals WR hasn’t returned to NFL yet in 2022
- Manningcast guest list: Here’s who will join Peyton, Eli Manning for Rams vs. Cardinals playoff game