Tiger Woods’ son, Charlie, hits pinpoint 5-wood to set up eagle at PNC Championship
Charlie Woods, son of Tiger Woods, hit a perfect 5-wood to set up an eagle for the father-son duo at the PNC Championship on Saturday in Orlando, Florida.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Clippers vs. Suns injury updates: Will Kawhi Leonard, Chris Paul play in Game 2?
- Remembering Michael Sam’s NFL, CFL career after Raiders’ Carl Nassib announces he’s ***
- How many first-round picks do Thunder have? Looking at Oklahoma City’s draft capital
- Why isn’t Sabrina Ionescu on Team USA’s roster for the 2021 Olympics?
- Who is the ‘mother f—er’ Tom Brady is talking about? Twitter names Jimmy Garoppolo the target