Tiny bits of RNA can trigger pain and itchiness
Two microRNAs may shed light on the causes of nerve pain and itch.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Oldest Known DNA Paints Picture of a Once-Lush Arctic
- Lasik Patients Should Be Warned of Complications, FDA Draft Says
- 6 Weird and Wild Animal Behaviors Revealed in 2022
- Can anyone suggest what is good practice for remotely controlling physically large objects over the internet?
- Global Population Growth Is Slowing Down. Here’s One Reason Why