Titus Davis, former Central Michigan receiver and brother of Titans’ Corey Davis, dies of cancer at 27
Davis was arguably the greatest receiver in Central Michigan history. He holds the school records for receiving yards (3,700) and receiving touchdowns (37).
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Javy Baez trade grades: Mets get instant multifaceted upgrade; Cubs get limited-but-good return
- USWNT goalkeeper Alyssa Naeher is the penalty-stopping hero in Olympic QF: “She’s the reason we’re still in this”
- With Texas, Oklahoma on board, SEC should target these schools next
- Jose Berrios trade grades: Blue Jays pay hefty price for high-upside starter; Twins bolster farm system
- Carson Wentz injury update: Colts QB out indefinitely with foot injury, per report