To Adhere to Public Health Guidelines and Mitigate COVID-19, Officials Should Use Their Discretion to Minimize Incarceration, Says New Report
Where needed to adhere to public health guidelines and mitigate the spread of COVID-19, authorities should use their discretion to minimize incarceration in prisons and jails — and facilitate testing, quarantine, social supports, and individualized reentry plans for those released, according to a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Laszlo Z. Bito, Scientist, Novelist and Philanthropist, Dies at 87
- What is your recommended way of getting into/staying in IOT and embedded systems development without the use of many libraries and such? And how do you not lose motivation?
- How Did the New Variant Get Its Name?
- Booster Rollout for Nursing Homes Is Sluggish
- A Cure for Type 1 Diabetes? For One Man, It Seems to Have Worked.